Access and parking
- Freeway E40 (Bruxelles Center, Louvain, Liège): exit 20 (Kraainem) and follow the signs for "UCL - St-Luc"
- Ring (Charleroi, Mons, Namur, Ostende, Gand, Anvers): exit 2 (Wezembeek-Oppem) and follow the signs for "UCL - St Luc".
- From the center of Brussels,
- take Bd de la Woluwe, then Avenue Hippocrate and follows the signs for "Hôpital UCL-St Luc"
- or take exit 20 (Kraainem) of the E40
- From the Brussels-National Airport in Zaventem, follow: "H - UCL - St-Luc" (6 km)
Line 1B - ALMA station: Then follow the stickers on the ground that will guide you to the hospital. (Less than 10 minutes on foot)
Line 1B - KRAAINEM station: 15 minutes on foot from Cliniques Universitaires Saint-Luc via Avenue Mounier. You can also take bus 79 (direction of Schuman) from the Kraainem subway station.
- Line 42 - UCL - Saint-Luc stop
- Line 79 - Mounier or Cliniques UCL stops. It will drop you at the "Cliniques UCL” stop. Then take the elevator situated opposite the bus stop to Level 0 (footbridge).
- Tec: "Conforto Bis": express line from Louvain-la-Neuve and Wavre
- De Lijn: 315 - 316 - 317 - 352
- From Bruxelles-Central and Bruxelles-Schuman stations: Connection with Metro 1 in the direction of Stockel. Get off at “Alma”
- From Bruxelles-Midi station: Take Subway line 2 or line 6, then take line 1 in the direction of Stockel (change at "Arts-Loi")
WHEN YOU COME FROM THE AIRPORT
Two direct De Lijn buses:
- Line 359, stop "Thiry Woluwe", 10 minutes walk from the Cliniques.
- Line 659, stop "Hippocrate", 5 minutes walk from the Cliniques.
Line 659 is closer to the clinics.
The nearest car parks are “Hippocrate” and “Esplanade”. These are paying, private carparks that are not part of the Clinics.
There are also parking spaces on the street.
Where do you pay for parking?
When you come out of the Clinics, there is an automatic pay station on your right which you can use to pay for the “Hippocrate” and “Esplanade” carparks. You can also use coins and notes.
You can also pay at the pay station found in the carpark itself.
Is free parking available for the disabled?
Disabled persons can park free of charge in the “Hippocrate” and “Esplanade” carparks (which are paying, private carparks that are not part of the Clinics) subject to the following conditions:
they are in a possession of the disabled person's blue card
the owner of this card must attend the consultation. Ask someone to stamp the back of the carpark ticket showing where your appointment/consultation was held
Once these formalities have been completed, exchange your ticket at the reception desk, and don't forget to show your disabled person's blue card. The number of tickets per day is limited, go to the reception desk as soon as the formalities have been completed.
Free parking is not granted to disabled persons who are visiting a hospitalized member of their family or accompanying one of their ones to a consultation.
At the entrance of the Cliniques, a receptionist is available to help you get in or out of your car.
Wheelchairs are available in the lobby and should be returned after use. If necessary, volunteers can take you to your room.
If you have a disability (motor, hearing or visual), please contact the Admissions Department, which will do its best to help you during your stay: +32 2 764 15 44
Cliniques universitaires Saint-Luc
Avenue Hippocrate 10
1200 Bruxelles (Woluwé-Saint-Lambert)
+32 2 764 11 11